Aloha everyone, I guess I should start this off firstly, by introducing myself.
My Name is Erika Aresta, and I’m from the beautiful islands of Hawaii.
Born and raised on the island of Oahu, I’ve always had a stigma called “itchy feet” Which basically means that I am always on the go exploring.
I’ve visited a few places on this beautiful earth of ours.
A few to mention are:
- Japan ( almost every summer since I was a child)
- India ( a life long dream come true)
- Thailand ( to which i feel I have a close spiritual connection to)
- Colombia ( Wonderful People)
- Greece ( Most intelligent people I’ve met so far)
- Scotland & Wales ( Grandmother is from here)
- France ( most recently in the South for a wedding)
- Spain and Portugal ( blood line trekking)
- Hong Kong ( hot…)
There are a few more, but this is just my introduction and I don’t want to bore you right off the bat..
Little more about me:
Currently I’m working on a hit TV show here in HAWAII called ( you guessed it ) Hawaii Five- 0. No not the original, but the new adaptation.
I work as a set costumer dressing actors .
This amazing job has allowed me for the past 5 years to take lovely 4-5 week vacations in between seasons.
So as you can guess I love to travel. I’m not the best at it and not necessarily the most cost effective, but I’m trying and trying each year to learn more, do more, and do more smarter.
About this Blog:
You can expect some daily nonsense from me either voicing an opinion of a place here back home, a destination I’m researching, and past and future trips that are on the horizon.
This is my first blog so please be patient with me as I work out all the tweaks.
I leave you with my favorite Quote:
Loving Kindness is my religion….
Aloha and Mahalo
Erika , your Wanderlust Princess